2021 Lanzhou University International Chinese Teacher Scholarship Application Method
In order to promote the development of international Chinese education and cultivate high-quality overseas Chinese education and teaching talents, the Chinese-foreign Language Exchange Center of the Ministry of Education continues to establish scholarships for international Chinese teachers at Lanzhou University . Lanzhou University welcomed the recommendation institutions, according to “International Chinese Teachers Scholarship Application Procedures (2021)”, recommend outstanding students and working Chinese teacher, to Lanzhou University to study Chinese language education and international education and related fields.
1. Objects of funding
1. Non-Chinese nationals;
2. Physical and mental health, good character and learning;
3. Aspiring to engage in Chinese education, teaching and related work;
4. The age is 16-35 years old (unified on September 1, 2021). Relaxation for in-service Chinese teachers to 45 weeks
Applicants for undergraduate scholarships are generally not more than 25 years old.
2. Scholarship categories and application requirements
(1) Postgraduates majoring in Chinese as an international education
Enrollment in September 2021, the funding period is 2 years.
Have a university degree. A minimum score of 210 in HSK (Level 5) and 60 in HSKK (Intermediate) in the Chinese test . Those who provide a work agreement or related certificates for the teaching institution to be taught after graduation are preferred .
(2) Undergraduates majoring in Chinese International Education
Enrollment in September 2021, the funding period is 4 years.
Have a high school diploma. A minimum score of 210 in HSK (Level 4) and 60 in HSKK (Intermediate) in the Chinese test .
(3) One-year trainee
Enrollment in September 2021, the funding period is 11 months. International students in China will not be admitted.
1. Direction of Chinese International Education :
Have a minimum score of 270 in the HSK test (Level 3) and an HSKK test score.
2. Chinese language and literature, Chinese history, Chinese philosophy, etc .:
A minimum score of 180 in HSK (Level 4) and 60 in HSKK (Intermediate) in the Chinese test .
3. Chinese language training direction :
With a score of 210 in the HSK test (Level 3), those who provide HSKK scores are preferred.
(4) One-semester research students (
Enrollment in September 2021 or March 2022, the funding period is 5 months. X1 and X2 in the passport are not admitted
1. Chinese International Education, Chinese Language and Literature, Chinese History, Chinese Philosophy, etc .:
Have a score of 180 in the HSK test (Level 3) and an HSKK test score.
2. Chinese medicine, Tai Chi culture direction :
Those who have HSK scores and provide HSKK scores are preferred.
(5) Four-week trainees
Enrollment in July or December 2021, the funding period is 4 weeks. Those who have X1 and X2 visas in their passports are not admitted.
Chinese language training, traditional Chinese medicine, Tai Chi culture, Chinese language + Chinese family experience, etc. , with HSK scores. The recommended organization can organize a group to register, and contact our school in advance to determine the study plan in China, and submit it to the center for approval in advance. Each group has 10-15 people.
(6) Lanzhou University International Chinese Teacher Scholarship
In 2021, the Language Exchange and Cooperation Center of the Ministry of Education and Lanzhou University will continue to cooperate to establish the “Lanzhou University International Chinese Teacher Scholarship”, which plans to enroll 180 students. The application conditions and methods for various students are the same as the “International Chinese Teacher Scholarship Application Procedures (2021)”. Apply through the International Chinese Teacher Scholarship Application Website (cis.chinese.cn).
The number of scholarships is:
Chinese International Education Master 20 Ming
Chinese International Education Bachelor 80 Ming
80 Chinese language training students in one academic year
3. Application process
From March 1, 2021 , all applicants should register and log in to the international Chinese teacher scholarship registration website cis.chinese.cn to apply, and at the same time to register and log in to the Lanzhou University International Student Online Service System https://lzu.17gz.org to proceed. Application. The specific operations are as follows:
Operation process of the international Chinese teacher scholarship registration website:
1. Log on to the scholarship website cis.chinese.cn to inquire about recommending institutions and receiving colleges and register for an account (Scholarship category: applicants for International Chinese Teacher Scholarship, click the check box in front of International Chinese Teacher Scholarship to apply for Lanzhou University International Chinese Teacher Scholarship Click the check box in front of the international Chinese teacher scholarship of the partner institution);
2. Log in to fill in personal information, upload relevant materials and submit online;
3. Pay attention to the application process, review opinions and scholarship review results (please keep your mobile phone open, check your email frequently, Lanzhou University will conduct communication interviews);
Scholarship recipients confirm their admission with Lanzhou University, print the scholarship award certificate online, and apply for overseas study in China.
Continued; In accordance with the requirements of China’s national defense epidemic, the time and procedures stipulated in the admission notice of Lanzhou University will be admitted to the journal.
Operation process of Lanzhou University International Student Online Service System:
1. Log in to the Lanzhou University International Student Online Service System https://lzu.17gz.org to register an account;
2. Log in to fill in personal information and upload relevant materials. In addition to the materials required by the international Chinese teacher scholarship registration website, you must also upload :
( 1 ) “Foreigner Physical Examination Form” , applicants should strictly follow the required items in the physical examination form for inspection. The medical examination form that is missing, does not have a photo of the person attached, or does not have a seal on the photo, does not have the signature and seal of the physician and the hospital , is invalid , and the examination result is valid for 6 months, and the original must be brought when you arrive at school;
( 2 ) “Certificate of No Criminal Record”. Applicants must submit a valid non-criminal record certificate issued by the local public security authority, usually within 6 months of the date of submission of the application . If the applicant is unable to provide this document, he can sign a non-criminal record undertaking (see attachment) to replace the non-criminal record certificate;
3. Submit materials online.
4. Application deadline
1. Enrollment in July : The deadline for student application is April 15th, and the deadline for review of recommending institutions and host institutions is April 25th;
2. September admission : The deadline for student application is May 15th, and the deadline for review of recommending institutions and host institutions is May 25th;
3 . December Admission : Students deadline for applications is September 15 , recommended institutions, colleges and universities receiving the audit deadline is September 25;
4. Admission in March 2022 : The deadline for student application is November 15th, and the recommending institution and receiving institution will review
The nuclear deadline is November 25.
5. About the Chinese Bridge winners
Those who have won the 2021 “International Chinese Teacher Scholarship Certificate” in various Chinese Bridge competitions , log on to the International Chinese Teacher Scholarship website, and submit application materials to the target host institution with the scholarship certificate.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
6. Application materials
All materials provided by the applicant should be in Chinese or English, and they must be scanned and submitted online.
(1) Proof materials related to all applicants
1. Scanned copy of passport photo page ;
2. Scanned copies of HSK and HSKK score reports (valid for two years) ;
3. Recommendation letter from the person in charge of the recommending institution; the applicant must be evaluated objectively and indicate whether it is a Confucius Institute student or other person
(2) Proof materials related to academic degree students
4. Provide a notarized certificate of the highest academic qualification (pre-graduation certificate provided by current students) and school transcripts.
5. For the Master of Chinese International Education, two recommendation letters from supervisors with titles of associate professor or above must be provided. Those who provide the work agreement or relevant certification of the teaching institution to be taught after graduation will be given priority.
(3) In-service Chinese teachers must attach an in-service certificate and recommendation letter issued by the institution where they are employed
(4) Applicants under the age of 18 must be formally entrusted by their parents to a foreigner or Chinese resident in China as the guardian of the foreign student, and submit the guardianship guarantee materials.
7. Scholarship funding content
Including tuition, accommodation, living expenses (excluding four-week study students) and comprehensive medical insurance (third-party liability insurance must be purchased at your own expense, 100 yuan / semester, 200 yuan / year).
Living expenses are paid on a monthly basis, and the standards are:
Master student majoring in Chinese International Education: 3000 RMB/month/person
Undergraduate, one academic year, one semester research student: 2500 yuan/month/person
1. Admitted students must enter the school according to the time and procedures specified by the school . The specific registration time and requirements are subject to the admission notice of Lanzhou University.
2. Failure to register on time, unsatisfactory physical examination for admission, dropout in the middle of school, suspension of scholarship, cancellation of scholarship qualifications.
3. Those who register before the 15th of the month will receive the full living allowance of the month, and those who register after the 15th will receive half of the monthly fee.
Monthly living expenses.
4. Scholarship students who leave China for more than 15 days due to personal reasons during their studies (excluding winter and summer vacations) will not be paid for their living expenses during their absence .
5. The living expenses of graduates (end of course) will be paid to half a month after the date of completion (end) determined by the school.
6. According to the “International Chinese Language Teacher Scholarship Annual Review Method”, master students majoring in International Chinese Language Education and undergraduate students majoring in International Chinese Language Education must participate in the annual scholarship review in the second semester after enrollment, and those who pass the review can continue to enjoy the scholarship for the next academic year.
According to actual needs, our school requires applicants to participate in communication interviews (Internet, telephone, WeChat or other) and provide other relevant supporting materials.
9. contact information
The Office of Confucius Institute at Lanzhou University , School of International Cultural Exchange, Lanzhou University
Address: No. 222, Tianshui South Road, Chengguan District, Lanzhou City, Gansu Province, China
Zip code : 730000
Examination and Scholarship Office of the Language Exchange Cooperation Center