PhD Studentship in Machine learning for sustainable chemistry is offered for PhD degree in the field of Machine learning for sustainable chemistry. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Apr 2022. This scholarship is provided by The University of Nottingham and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Stipend + tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 10 Apr 2022
- Scholarship value: Full Funding, Stipend + tuition fee
PhD Studentship in Machine learning for sustainable chemistry is offered by the University of Nottingham, for a PhD Studentship, starting September 2022, in the School of Chemistry at the University of Nottingham. This project will focus on the development of new interpretable and interactive machine learning models and data-driven strategies for predicting consensus green chemistry metrics, enabling researchers to make AI-augmented rational assessments of different chemical synthetic routes.
Eligibility for the PhD Studentship in Machine learning for sustainable chemistry :
- Open to all nationalities.
- Applicants should have or expected to achieve, at least a 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent if from other countries) in Chemistry or a related subject.
- An MChem/MSc-4-year integrated Masters, a BSc + MSc or a BSc with substantial research experience will be highly advantageous.
- Experience in computer programming will also be beneficial.
- The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 10th April 2022.
- If English is not the candidate’s first language, they must provide evidence before the beginning of the studentship that they meet the University’s minimum English Language requirements (IELTS 6.0 with at least 5.5 in each element).
Value of the PhD Studentship in Machine learning for sustainable chemistry :
- This scholarship offers Stipend at the RCUK rate (currently £15,609 per annum) + tuition fees will be paid at the UK rate.
- International students will have to pay the difference between UK and international fees.