Scholarship program and supporting category
Liaoning Government Scholarship only supports doctoral students.
The program provides full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People Republic of China, and be in good health.
2. Applicants must be new doctoral student.
3. Candidates must be a Master Degree holder.
4. Applicants must apply for programs related to previous major study in order to be able to follow major courses well.
Time of application
Applicants shall submit application forms and all required documents prior to May 10th. The specific application time is subject to adjustment according to the announcement of Education Department of Liaoning Government. Please refer to the announcement on the website.
1. Application Form for Liaoning Government Scholarship written in Chinese or English
2. Notarized highest diploma photocopy
Prospective diploma recipients must submit official document issued by your current school to prove your current student status or expected graduation date. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
3. Academic transcripts written in Chinese or English;
Trans cripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
4. Certificate of Current Student Status or Certificate of Current Employment.
5. A Study Plan or Research Proposal written in Chinese or English.
6. Two Recommendation Letters written in Chinese or English signed by a professor or an associate professor.
7. Foreigner Physical Examination Form photocopy
The physical examinations must cover all of the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only 6 months.
Application and admission procedures
1. Fill out Application Form of Liaoning Government Scholarship. If any revision is needed, DPU will contact applicants, so please fill in the correct contact number and E-mail address which can reach you. Be aware, the signature should be signed on Application Form.
2. Submit all application documents (in triplicate) to International Office, Dalian Polytechnic University.
3. Complete verification and assessment by Ph. D supervisors. International office sorts out applications and sends them to related Ph. D supervisors, who conduct verification and first round assessment.
4. Complete verification and assessment by schools.
5. Complete verification and assessment by university.
6. Submit Application documents (in triplicate) and DPU documents including List of Scholarship Recipients, Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China JW202 to International Office, Education Department of Liaoning Government prior to May 30th.
7. Complete verification and assessment by Education Department of Liaoning Government.
8. Notify scholarship recipients. Education Department of Liaoning Government sends approved List of Scholarship Recipients, Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China JW202to DPU prior to July 31st. Then DPU notifies scholarship recipients.
9. Scholarship will not be reserved if the scholarship recipient cannot register before the registration deadline.