In order to further accelerate the process of internationalization, serve the school’s ” double first-class ” construction, expand the scale of foreign students, and attract high-quality students, Ningxia University has established scholarships for studying in China.
1. Enrollment category
Full-time undergraduates, masters, and doctoral students
2. Enrollment quota
There are 30 undergraduate students , 15 master students , and 5 doctoral students .
3. Enrollment target
Only for students who have not enjoyed Ningxia University Scholarship for Studying in China
4. Applicant qualifications
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and in good health;
2. Those who come to China to study for a bachelor degree must have a high school diploma and be under the age of 25 ;
3. Those who come to China to study for a master’s degree must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35 ;
4. Those who come to China to study for a doctoral degree must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40 ;
5. Applicants applying for Chinese-taught majors must provide HSK 4 or above certificates within the valid period ( zero starting point for undergraduate majors in Chinese Language and Literature) Students who do not meet the requirements can apply to the school for a one-year language preparatory education. Professional learning can be started only after passing the Hanbu or the corresponding HSK level.
5. Scholarship content and standards
The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, living expenses and comprehensive medical insurance.
The standard of living expenses is:
● Undergraduate: 2500 RMB / month /12 months
● Master’s degree students: 3000 RMB / month /12 months
● Doctoral students: 3500 RMB / month /12 months
6. Scholarship period
Scholarship same period with the professional education (undergraduate 4 -year, graduate 3 academic year, PhD 3 school year, the specific provisions of the letter of acceptance learning time). Ningxia University scholarships are issued every 12 months. During the Chinese preparatory education (Chinese language tuition), you will enjoy a half scholarship, and you will enjoy a full scholarship after you enter the major.
7, application steps
1. Applicants log in to http://www.apply.nxu.cucas.cn , select ” Online Application ” to enter the application page, click ” Register ” for a new account, and start filling in the application information;
2. Please be sure to read the ” User Guide ” carefully and start filling in;
3. Upload a scanned copy of the application materials and submit the application.
4 . The school will announce the list of admissions at the end of June ;
5 . The school handles the admission procedures for the admitted ( JW202 form, admission notice);
6 . The admitted applicants shall go to the Chinese embassy (consulate) to apply for a study visa ( X1 ) in China based on the admission procedures issued by the school .
8. List of application materials
1. “Ningxia University Foreign Student Admission Application Form”;
2. A copy of the highest degree certificate;
3. The original and photocopy of the highest degree certificate notarized by the Chinese Embassy. If the applicant is a student at school, he/she must also submit an enrollment certificate or pre-graduation certificate issued by the school he/she is studying, and the original and notarized copy of the academic qualification certificate must be submitted after admission;
4. A copy of the transcript during the semester and the original and photocopy of the notarized copy notarized by the Chinese Embassy;
5. Study plan (undergraduate) or research plan (graduate) in China;
6. Letter of recommendation. Applicants for bachelor’s degree must submit two recommendation letters in Chinese or English issued by high school teachers; applicants for master’s or doctoral degree must submit two recommendation letters in Chinese or English issued by professors or associate professors;
7. Your passport (the validity period of the passport must exceed the application period for studying in China);
8. Electronic photos (pixel quality must be greater than 1M );
9. Articles published in public journals, etc.; (must be provided by applicants for doctoral degree)
10. All kinds of award certificates during the study or work period;
11. HSK level certificate (applicants for non-Chinese majors must provide HSK level 4 or 5 certificates), applicants for English-taught majors should submit proof of English proficiency;
12. AIDS laboratory report;
13. A certificate of no criminal record notarized by the Chinese Embassy.
14. A copy of the “Foreigner Physical Examination Record” (the original is kept by yourself. This form is uniformly printed by the Chinese Health and Quarantine Department and can be downloaded at http://sie.nxu.edu.cn ) and the blood examination report. Applicants should strictly follow the items required in the “Foreigner Physical Examination Record” for inspection. The “Foreigner Physical Examination Record” that is missing, does not have a photo of the person affixed, or the photo is not stamped with a seam seal, is not signed and stamped by the doctor and the hospital, is invalid. Applicants are requested to complete the physical examination within 3 months before coming to China ;
Note: After all the above application materials are submitted online, the original must be provided at the time of registration. Check with the online submission materials. If the passport or documents submitted at the time of application are inconsistent with those at the time of registration, the enrollment qualification will be cancelled and all fees shall be borne by yourself.
9. Application deadline
5 / 30 /201
Address: 217# , Wencui North Street, Xixia District, Yinchuan City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China
Ningxia University International Education College
Tel: 0086-951-2061983 +86-13995408778 (same number on WeChat )
Enrollment email: email@example.com (Please do not use Gmail to send emails)
College website: http://sie.nxu.edu.cn
Online registration: http://www.apply.nxu.cucas.cn