FS Master’s Scholarships 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Finance, Management, and International Business. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2022. This scholarship is provided by Frankfurt School of Finance & Management and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, partial to full reduction of tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities .
- Deadline: 30 Jun 2022
- Scholarship value: Only tuition fees, partial to full reduction of tuition fee
The aim of this FS Master’s Scholarships 2022 programme is to provide especially talented candidates with an opportunity to study irrespective of their financial circumstances.
Eligibility for the FS Master’s Scholarships 2022 :
- The Frankfurt School of Finance & Management offers scholarships to pursue Master of Finance (MSc), Master in Management (MSc), or Master of International Business (MA).
- The applicants will be assessed based on their academic results i.e. first-degree grade.
- The candidates will be evaluated based on their personal achievements, extracurricular activities, intercultural skills, and need.
- The applicants’ performance in the Frankfurt School selection procedure will also be considered.
- The candidates applying must answer the questions in the scholarships section of the online application.
- Scholarship applications sent after the application will not be considered.
Value of the FS Master’s Scholarships 2022 :
This scholareship offers successful students partial to full reduction of tuition fee.