DKFZ PhD Fellowships Program 2022 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Selected courses. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 15 May 2022. This scholarship is provided by German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
- Deadline: 15 May 2022
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Varies
DKFZ PhD Fellowships Program 2022 is offered to support PhD applicants.
Eligibility for DKFZ PhD Fellowships Program, 2022 :
- The DKFZ PhD Fellowships Program is open to candidates of all nationalities.
- Candidates must hold or expect to obtain a university master’s degree (MSc or equivalent).
- Applicants holding a written master’s research thesis are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a background in (molecular) biology, biochemistry, chemistry, physics, mathematics, computational biology, computer science or epidemiology/public health studies.
- Candidates still pursuing their degree should expect to secure it no later than six months after the application deadline.
Documents Required for the DKFZ PhD Fellowships Program 2022 :
- Applicants for DKFZ PhD Fellowships Program 2022 must submit a provisional certificate or bona fide statement from the University.
- Must provide a scanned copy of your documents as a JPEG or PDF file of not more than 3MB.
- Applicants are required to submit their English proficiency test scores.
- Applicants need to provide letters of recommendation with the names and contact information of the referees.