Founded in 1928, Anhui Normal University is a provincial governed key normal university and a comprehensive university with full support granted by the provincial government. The university is one of the earliest batched institutions of higher education appointed by the State to receive Chinese government scholarship international students, and one of the first national educational bases of Chinese language and culture for foreign students and the promotion base of international Chinese. Besides, it has been honored as one of “ the Ten Most Beautiful Chinese Universities”.Anhui Normal University is located in Wuhu, the second largest city in Anhui Province with picturesque scenery, mild climate, advanced economy, stable society, convenient transportation and comfortable living circumstances, which makes it one of the twenty cities enjoying the most popularity among the foreigners.Built against the hill called Zheshan and faced Jinghu Lake, the university lies at the low reaches of the Yangtze river, with Nanjing and Shanghai in its east and Jiu Hua Mountain and Yellow Mountain in its south.The distance from it to the airport is just one-hour drive.The university has 18 colleges, 33 doctoral programs, 127 post graduated programs,75 undergraduate programs.So far,there are over 3000 teaching staffs , 30000 students as well as nearly 200 overseas undergraduates, post graduates and Chinese refreshers. Its Chinese major has a doctoral program and a center for post-doctoral studies while the TCAFL major has the authority to award the bachelor’s degree and the master’s degree.The College of International Education has received nearly 3000 foreign students from more than 30 countries for Chinese learning and training. it boasts the longest history, rich experience, advanced teaching equipments,complete living facilities, abundant teaching staffs and outstanding exam results. The test of Chinese proficiency for foreign students is always at the top and has been first in the Nanjing examination district. The training base of teaching Chinese as a foreign languages belonging to the National Language Committee, as well as the HSK exam sites on the Internet attachedAnhui Normal University boasts abundant teaching staffs with rich experience and the students won first place in HSK in Nanjing examination district. With the moderate size of overseas students, the college is able to give each student much attention in terms of education and service now.Anhui is a province with abundant tourism resources and industries, ranking first in the central district and three all over the country. The university is located in Wuhu, a city on the bank of Yangtze River with a history of more than 2000 years and the longest road and rail bridge in Asia——Wuhu Yangtze River Bridge. Such a location is seen as a doorway to the world-lever scenic spots and historic sites since there are rich natural views and places of cultural interest around it, such as Yellow Mountain inscribed in “the Directory of World Cultural and Natural Heritage”by UNESCO, Ancient Houses in Ming and Qing Dynasties in the village of Xidi and Hongcun honored as the world cultural heritage, Jiu Hua Mountain, one of the four buddhism sacred places of China as well as Qi Yun Mountain, one of the four Taoism sacred places of China. Since ancient times, Anhui has been a place of gathering talents. It has a deep and distinct historical and cultural foundation and is famous in the world for its Hui Culture in southern Anhui.As the third largest transportation hub in eastern China, Wuhu is close to Nanjing and Shanghai with convenient transportation.Welcome to Anhui Normal University, a right place for you to study and enjoy Chinese culture!
Scholarship Type : Full Scholarship
-Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program
-Chinese Government Scholarship-Silk Road Scholarship
Prospective Students: Full-time excellent postgraduate students
Criteria & Eligibility:
Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with valid passports and be in good health.
Applicants for master’s degree studies must be the holders of Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent Bachelor’s degree in China and be or under the age of 35.
Applicants for doctoral degree studies must be the holders of Master’s degree or the equivalent of Master’s degree in China and be or under the age of 40.
Values of Scholarship:
After paying all the fees at arrival, qualified applicants can get the following one –time financial support (CNY Yuan per year):
– Bachelor’s degree students: CNY 20,000 Yuan
– Master’s degree students: CNY 30,000 Yuan
– Doctoral degree students: CNY 50,000 Yuan
Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China are provided by MOE for the scholarship students in China against hospitalizing for serious diseases and accidental injuries.
Opening date: January 1
Closing date: April 30 (For full scholarship applicants)
May 30（For partial scholarship and self-funded applicants）
Application Form for International Students 2021
If your dream is to study Masters or PhD in China on a full scholarship then you need to get an acceptance letter from your department professor. Below is the list of Chinese University departments and their faculty members email to help you gain an acceptance letter.
- Northwest Normal University https://en.nenu.edu.cn/Academics/Schools___Departments.htm
- Tsinghua university https://www.tsinghua.edu.cn/…/Schools___Departments.htm
- SJTU Shanghai Jiao Tong University http://en.sjtu.edu.cn/academics/schools
- Nankai University http://en.sky.nankai.edu.cn/szdw11/list.htm
- Shenzhen University https://en.szu.edu.cn/Schools1/Schools___Departments1.htm
- Donghua University http://english.dhu.edu.cn/schools/list.htm
- Tongji University https://en.tongji.edu.cn/Academic_Research/Faculty.htm
- Jiangsu University http://oec.ujs.edu.cn/en/pages?cid=189&id=188
- Beijing Normal University https://english.bnu.edu.cn/schoolsdepartments/index.htm
- Tianjin University http://jyxy.tju.edu.cn/en/Faculty.html
- Wuhan University https://en.whu.edu.cn/Schools1.htm
- Hainan Normal University http://hgxy.hainnu.edu.cn/html/2017/szdw_0223/5977.html
- Xiamen University https://admissions.xmu.edu.cn/16887/list.htm
- Hohai University http://ie.hhu.edu.cn/7312/list.htm
- Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics faculty
- Nanjing University of Science and Technology faculty http://iao.nuaa.edu.cn/colleges-and-faculties/
- Shanghai University faculty http://en.sjtu.edu.cn/gateways-for-faculty-staff
- Renmin University of China faculty http://iso.ruc.edu.cn/English/more.php?cid=116
- Ocean University faculty http://eweb.ouc.edu.cn/
- Dalian University of Technology faculty http://en.dlut.edu.cn/department/Schools_Departments.htm
- Nanjing University Professor Email List https://hwxy.nju.edu.cn/_t486/6134/list.htm
- East China Normal University faculty http://english.ecnu.edu.cn/1821/list.htm
- Fudan University faculty https://www.fudan.edu.cn/en/
- Nanjing University https://www.nju.edu.cn/EN/wesearch/main.htm
- South china university of science and technology faculty http://www2.scut.edu.cn/ce/2421/list.htm
- Chongqing Medical University faculty https://english.cqmu.edu.cn/…/Colleges___Departments.htm
- Fujian Normal University (FNU) https://www.fjnu.edu.cn/english/7512/list.htm
- South China University Of Technology faculty http://www2.scut.edu.cn/ys/2016/1208/c5687a258136/page.htm
- Beijing University of Chemical Technology faculty https://english.buct.edu.cn/academics/faculty/index.htm
- Northwestern Polytechnical University http://en.nwpu.edu.cn/EnglishNew/Academics/Schools.htm
- Shanghai University https://en.usst.edu.cn/Academics/Faculty_Profile.htm
- Shandong University faculty http://www.en.sdu.edu.cn/Academics/Schools___Departments.htm
- Mudanjiang Normal University faculty https://cuecc.com/Program/HotDegree/Doctoral
- Sichuan University faculty http://www.sculx.cn/article/newsinfo.asp?id=105
- East China Normal University faculty http://www.chem.ecnu.edu.cn/main.psp
Chinese University Program is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China. It only supports graduate students.
I Supporting Categories, Duration and Instruction Language
1. Supporting Category. This scholarship only supports graduate and PhD students.
2. Duration. This scholarship only supports master’s students for no more than 3 academic years or doctoral students for no more than 4 academic years. The scholarship covers both major study and Chinese language/preparatory study, as specified in the Admission Letter.
3. Instruction Language
Scholarship students can register for either Chinese-taught program or English-taught program if applicable. (Program Searchcan help you find the program and university you’re interested in by visiting http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org).
All applicants are requested to provide their language proficiency certificates for the scholarship applications. Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must provide a valid Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) certificate. Undergraduate or non-degree (general scholar & senior scholar) candidates should have achieved HSK Level III or above; Postgraduate candidates should have achieved HSK Level IV or above. Applicants for English-taught programs should provide valid English Proficiency Test (IELTS or TOFEL) certificates.
II Scholarship Coverage
The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance. Please refer to Introduction to CGS—Coverage and Standardfor details of each item.
III Where and When to Apply
Where to Apply
Apply to the designated Chinese universities undertaking program.
When to Apply
You need to apply between early January and early April. Please consult the Chinese universities for the specific deadline of each year.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
2. The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
be a high school graduate and no more than 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
be a bachelor’s degree holder and no more than 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
be a master’s degree holder and no more than 40 when applying for the doctoral programs.
V Application Procedure
Step 1 – Apply directly to your target university.
Step 2 – Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students(Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in), submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, and print a hard copy. Please consult your target university for the Instructions of the CGS Information Management System for International Students and Agency Number.
Step 3 – Submit all your application documents to your target university before the deadline.
Only applications of recommended candidates from designated Chinese universities will be considered by CSC.
VI Application Documents
a) Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (in Chinese or English).
b) Copy of Passport Home Page: Applicant shall submit a clear scanned copy of his/her ordinary passport with validity later than March 1, 2022. If the validity of the current passport does not meet the requirement, please apply for a new passport before submitting the application. For applicants who cannot apply for passports before submitting their applications due to objective reasons, with the permission of dispatching authorities, they may submit scanned copy of identity certificates or official documents containing the applicants’ “English name, Gender, Nationality, Date of Birth” and other information.
c) Notarized highest diploma: Prospective diploma winners must submit official proof of student status by their current school. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
d) Academic transcripts: Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized Chinese or English translations.
e) A Study Plan or Research Proposal in Chinese or English. (A minimum of 200 words for undergraduates, 500 words for non-degree students, and 800 words for postgraduates.)
f) Recommendation letters: Applicants for graduate programs or senior scholar programs must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
g) Applicants for music studies are requested to submit their own works. Applicants for fine arts programs must submit their own works which include two sketches, two color paintings and two other works.
h) Applicants under the age of 18 should submit the valid documents of their legal guardians in China.
i) Applicants planning to stay in China for more than 6 months must submit a photocopy of the Foreigner Physical Examination Form completed in English (the original copy should be kept by the applicant. The form is designed by the Chinese quarantine authority and can be obtained from the dispatching authority. The physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take physical examination as the result is valid for only 6 months.
j) Non-criminal record report. The applicant shall submit a valid certificate of Non-Criminal Record issued by the local public security authority, usually issued within 6 months prior to the submission date of the application.
Please submit the following documents if applicable
k) Pre-admission Letter from Chinese Government Scholarship universities.
l) Language qualification certificate. e.g., HSK certificates, IELTS or TOFEL report.
Reminder: All uploaded supporting documents must be clear, authentic and valid. Applicants are recommended to use professional device to scan the relevant documents. Applicants shall bear the consequences caused by unclear or unidentifiable uploaded materials.
VII Scholarship Confirmation
1. University reviews the application documents and decides the nominated candidates.
2. Nominated candidates will get Chinese Government Scholarships to study in China with approval of the CSC.
3. CSC reserves the rights to decide the host university for scholarship recipients with multiple offers. Each scholarship recipient—even when admitted by multiple universities—will be granted no more than one scholarship.
4. The CSC reviews eligibility and qualifications of nominated candidates, approves the List of Scholarship Recipients, and sends the admission documents to universities before June 30th. University sends the admission documents (List of Scholarship Recipients, Admission Letter and Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW201)) to scholarship recipients
5. Scholarship recipients shall not allowed to change their host university, field of study, or duration of study stipulated on the Admission Letter after their coming to China.
6. Scholarship will not be reserved if scholarship recipient cannot register before the registration deadline.
VIII List of the 289 Designated Chinese Universities
ExpertResearchService also providing services for Chinese Government Scholarship, to get our services kindly contact us.
Chinese Universities Agency Numbers list:
- Agency number of XINJIANG MEDICAL UNIVERSITY 10760
- Agency number of The Southwestern University of Finance and Economics 10651
- Agency number of LANZHOU JIAOTONG UNIVERSITY 10732
- Agency number of KUNMING UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 10674
- Agency number of XI’AN INTERNATIONAL STUDIES UNIVERSITY 10724
- Agency number of SHIHEZI UNIVERSITY 10759
- Agency number of XIDIAN UNIVERSITY 10701
- Agency number of SHAANXI NORMAL UNIVERSITY 10718
- Agency number of XINJIANG UNIVERSITY 10755
- Agency number of LANZHOU UNIVERSITY 10730
- Agency number of LANZHOU UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY 10731
- Agency number of XINJIANG NORMAL UNIVERSITY 10762
- Agency number of Shanghai Jiao Tong University SJTU 10248
- Agency number of RENMIN UNIVERSITY OF CHINA 10002
- Agency number of China Foreign Affairs University 10040
- Agency number of BEIJING UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY 10005
- Agency number of Beijing Institute of Technology 10007
- Agency number of Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications 10013
- Agency number of University of Science and Technology Beijing 10008
- Agency number of Shanghai University 10280
- Agency number of Beijing Univ. of Chemical Tech. 10010
- Agency number of TSINGHUA UNIVERSITY 10003
- Agency number of Beihang University (BUAA) 10006
- Agency number of BEIJING JIAOTONG UNIVERSITY 10004
- Agency number for Beijing Forestry University 10022
- Agency number for China Agricultural Univ (CAU) 10019
- Agency number of Beijing Normal University 10027
- Agency number of Capital Normal University 10028
- Agency number of Beijing Foreign Studies University 10030
- Agency number of Central Univ. of Finance and Economics 10034
- Agency number of Central Conservatory of Music 10045
- Agency number of Beijing International Studies University 10031
- Agency number of Univ. of International Business and Economics 10038
- Agency number for Capital Univ. of Business and Economics 10036
- Agency number of Beijing Sports University 10043
- Agency number of Dalian Medical University 10161
- Agency number of Dalian Univ. of Foreign Languages 10172
- Agency number of Liaoning Normal University 10165
- Agency number of Jilin University 10183
- Agency number of Harbin Institute of Technology 10213
- Agency number of China Medical University 10159
- Agency number of Jilin Normal University 10203
- Agency number of Tongji University 10247
- Agency number of Fudan University 10246
- Agency number of Heilongjiang University 10212
- Agency number of Heilongjiang University 10210
- Agency number of Jiamusi University 10222
- Agency number of China Univ. of Mining and Technology 10290
- Agency number of Harbin Normal University 10231
- Agency number of Harbin Engineering University 10217
- Agency number of Anhui University 10357
- Agency number of China Academy of Art 10355
- Agency number of Hefei Univ. of Technology 10359
- Agency number of Xiamen University 10384
- Agency number of Ocean University of China 10423
- Agency number of Soochow University 10285
- Agency number of Donghua University 10255
- Agency number of East China Univ. of Science and Technology 10251
- Agency number of The University of Shanghai for Science and Technology 10252
- Agency number of Shanghai International Studies University 10271
- Agency number of Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine 10268
- Agency number of East China Normal University 10269
- Agency number of Shanghai Normal University 10270
- Agency number of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE) 10272
- Agency number of Shanghai University of Sport 10277
- Agency number of Shanghai Conservatory of Music 10278
- Agency number of Nanjing University 10284
- Agency number of Beijing University of Chinese Medicine 10026
- Agency number of Southeast University 10286
- Agency number of Jiangnan University 10295
- Agency number of XIAMEN UNIVERSITY 10384
- Agency number of Hohai University 10294
- Agency number of Nanjing Univ. of Aeronautics and Astronautics 10287
- Agency number for Nanjing Agricultural University 10307
- Agency number of Central Academy of Fine Arts 10047
- Agency number for Nanjing Univ. of Science and Technology 10288
- Agency number of Beijing Film Academy 10050
- Agency number of Beijing Language and Culture University 10032
- Agency number of Peking University 10001
- Agency number of The China University of Political Science and Law 10053
- Agency number for North China Electric Power University 10054
- Agency number of Central University For Nationalities 10052
- Agency number of Northeast Agriculture University 10224
- Agency number for Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology 10300
- Agency number of The Central Academy of Drama 10048
- Agency number of Tianjin University 10056
- Agency number of Capital Institute for Physical Educations 10029
- Agency number of Tianjin Medical University 10062
- Agency number of Tianjin Univ. of Science and Technology 10057
- Agency number of Tianjin Univ. of Traditional Chinese Medicine10063
- Agency number of Tianjin Normal University 10065
- Agency number of Tianjin Foreign Studies Univ. (TFSU) 10068
- Agency number of Nankai University 10055
- Agency number of Tianjin Univ. of Technology and Education 10066
- Agency number of Liaoning University 10140
- Agency number of Dalian Maritime University 10151
- Agency number of Northeastern University 10145
- Agency number of Dalian Univ. of Technology 10141
- Agency number of Nanjing Univ of Chinese Medicine 10315
- Agency number of Nanchang University 10403
- Agency number of Zhejiang Sci-Tech University 10338
- Agency number of Zhejiang Univ of Technology 10337
- Agency number of Anhui Normal University 10370
- Agency number of Zhejiang Normal University 10345
- Agency number of Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute 10408
- Agency number of Wuhan University of Technology 10497
- Agency number of Zhongnan Univ. of Economics and Law 10520
- Agency number of Huazhong Agricultural University 10504
- Agency number of Huazhong Univ of Science and Technology 10487
- Agency number of Wuhan University 10486
- Agency number of Guangxi University 10593
- Agency number of Guangxi University for Nationalities 10608
- Agency number of Huazhong Normal University 10511
- Agency number of Xiangtan University 10530
- Agency number of Zhejiang University 10335
- Agency number of Zhengzhou University 10459
- Agency number of Shenyang Normal University 10166
- Agency number of Yanbian University 10184
- Agency number of Beihua University 10201
- Agency number of NORTHWEST NORMAL UNIVERSITY 10736
- Agency number of Dongbei Univ of Finance and Economics 10173
- Agency number of Changchun Univ. of Science and Technology 10186
- Agency number of Northeast Normal University 10200
- Agency number of Chongqing University 10611
- Agency number of Southwest University 10635
- Agency number of Shandong Normal University 10445
- Agency number of University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) 10358
- Agency number of Hunan University, Changsha 10532
- Agency number of Sichuan University 10610
- Agency number of China Univesity of Geosciences (Wuhan) 10491
- Agency number of Hunan Normal University, Changsha 10542
- Agency number of Shantou University 10560
- Agency number of Central South University, Changsha 10533
- Agency number of Guangxi Medical University 10598
- Agency number of South China University of Technology 10561
- Agency number of South China Normal University 10574
- Agency number of South China Agricultural University 10564
- Agency number of Sunyat-Sen University 10558
- Agency number of CHANG’AN UNIVERSITY 10710
- Agency number of Guangzhou University of Chinese Medicine 10572
- Agency number of Guangxi Normal University 10602
- Agency number of Ningbo University 11646
- Agency number of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China 10614
- Agency number of Southwest Jiaotong University 10613
- Agency number of NINGXIA UNIVERSITY 10749
- Agency number of GUIZHOU UNIVERSITY 10657
- Agency number of YUNNAN UNIVERSITY 10673
- Agency number of Chongqing University of Posts and telecommunications 10617
- Agency number of XI’AN JIAOTONG UNIVERSITY 10698
- Agency number of YUNNAN NORMAL UNIVERSITY 10681
- Agency number of NORTHWEST A&F UNIVERSITY 10712
- Agency number of YUNNAN UNIVERSITY OF FINANCE & ECONOMICS 10689
- Agency number of NORTHWESTERN PLOY-TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY 10699
- Agency number of Shandong University 10422
- The Dalian University of Technology, Liaoning state, China
- UESTC (University of Electronic Science & Technology), China
- Wuhan University of technology, city Wuhan, Hebei state, China
- Southwest University
- CQUPT (Chongqing University of Post & Telecommunications), China
- Wuhan University, Hebei state, Wuhan city, China
- Harbin University of science and technology.
- Yanshan University,
- HUAZHONG AGRI. No Application Processing Fee
- NORTHWEST AGRI. No Application Processing Fee
- SHANDONG university. No Application Processing Fee
- Northeast Normal University.
- Northwest A & F University.
- Shaanxi Normal University.
- CQU (Chongqing University), China Application processing fee is not required
- Tianjin University.
- Zhejiang Sci-Tech University.
- HEU, (Harbin Engineering University), China
- CNU (Capital Normal University) China
- NANJING AGRICULTURE, Jiangsu state, city Nanjing
- NWPU, Shaanxi State, China
- Sichuan University, China
- The Renmin University of China.
- SJTU (Shanghai Jiao Tong University), China
- Fujian University
- Hainan University
- Guilin University of electronic Science and Technology
Policies can be changed each year. For further inquiries directly contact to iso.
Organization: Alliance of International Science Organizations (ANSO)
Course Level: Master and PhD
Award: RMB 6000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Up to 500
The award can be taken in China
Eligible Countries: International students (non-Chinese citizens) are eligible to apply for the grant.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master 207and PhD degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
Not hold Chinese citizenship
Be proficient in English or Chinese
For master’s program applicants: be born after 1 January 1991 (inclusive)
For PhD program applicants: be born after 1 January 1986 (inclusive)
Meet the admission criteria for international students of USTC/UCAS
Not take up other assignments during the period of his/her scholarship.
Writing, whether for journals’ publications or for academic requirements, demands extraordinary subject understanding and expertise to make quality documents that represent information unmistakably and briefly.
Expert Research Service provides scientific, technical, medical and management writing services for individuals, students, researchers, scientists, doctors, companies, research organizations and medical institutes.
We provide expert solution for all problems for academic relavent students as well as teachers.
- PhD Studentship in Machine learning for sustainable chemistry March 12, 2022
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship 2022 March 10, 2022
- Expert Research Service March 8, 2022
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship 2022 March 7, 2022
- Rapid Formations Entrepreneur Scholarship Programme March 5, 2022