Masters International Scholarship, 2022 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Business studies. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Durham University Business School and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to £7500 off tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
- Deadline: Deadline varies
- Scholarship value: Partial Funding, Up to £7500 off tuition fees
Durham University Business School Masters Program offers a scholarship to the applicants who have taken admission for September 2022 entry at the same university. This is a great opportunity for students who are willing to start a master’s degree program in business.
Eligibility for the Masters International Scholarship, 2022:
- The candidates must have studied their undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at an overseas institution (non-UK based).
- The candidates must have an impressive academic record.
- The candidates must have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class.
- The candidates have to demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity.
- The candidates must have the potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the School, organisations and communities.
- The candidates must complete the appropriate programme application process in full and be in receipt of a conditional offer by deadlines specified.
- The candidates must be completely self-funding in order to be eligible for this tuition fee discount.
Benefits of the Masters International Scholarship, 2022:
Scholarship covers an award up to £7500 off tuition fees.